Monday, May 16, 2011

Hubbard Inn part deux

I can safely say that Hubbard Inn got under my skin and tapped new heights of frustration. I booked a party of 10 for a special occasion, a birthday that I was in charge of. While our party was complete 10 minutes past 8, we weren't seated until 9:10pm. On a Thursday. They were aware and acknowledged it was a special occasion more than a week ahead of time.
After drinking one too many Hemingway daiquiris at the bar while my party wasted away and was starting to get that funny look in their eye, we were seated. Our compensation? A round of free drinks from the manager, exactly what we didn't need.
The manager and hostesses weren't accommodating, organized, or pleasant. They couldn't even keep a reservation. If I ever do go back it will be with extreme caution. I would not advise booking a party here under any circumstance, this virgin bar doesn't have their act together.


No thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment